Microsilica is ferroalloy smelting ferrosilicon and industrial silicon(silicon metal)ore heat furnace to produce a large number of volatile strong SiO2 and Si gas, gas emission and air oxidation quickly after condensation precipitation. It is a big industrial by-product of smelting, the whole process need to recycle with dust environmental protection equipment, because the density is small, still need to use encryption device is encrypted.
1. Microsilica, appearance of gray or gray powder, refractoriness>1600ºC.Density:1600~1700 kg/m3.
2. The fineness of Microsilica, in the fineness of less than 1 mu m accounted for more than 80%, the average particle size in 0.1-0.3 microns, specific surface area is 20 to 28 m2/g. The fineness and specific surface area of about 80-100 times of the cement, fly ash of 50 -70 times.
3. Particles morphology and the ore phase structure, silica fume in the process of formation, by phase transformation in the process of the effect of surface tension, formed an amorphous phase and amorphous and the surface is relatively smooth, some are more sphere aggregate particles stick together. It is a kind of specific surface area is large, active substances of very high ash. Mixed with silica fume material, tiny globule can play the role of lubrication.
1. Cement or concrete admixture: micro silicon powder is able to fill cement intergranular pore, at the same time and the hydration products generate gels, magnesium oxide reaction to generate gel with alkaline materials.
2. Refractory additives: high quality micro silicon powder is mainly used for high performance refractory castable, bricks, ladle material, air brick, gravity type refractory pouring injection materials and dry and wet method.
3. Metallurgy pellet binder: micro silicon powder mixed with water after making pellet sintering, natural drying or not plus binder, pellets in very few impurities, can return to electric furnace smelting as materials.
|Analysis Object(%)||Model No.|
|Size above 45um (Max.)||3.0||3.0||5.0||8.0||8.0|